Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Review


I want to share my experience with my new cleanser after Himalaya neem cleanser (my long time fav). Since I dah biasa dengan gel cleanser yang tak berbuih sebab tu I nak try this cleanser. Bila baca review orang lain, cleanser ni berbuih. And this is my honest review but based on my skin type.




 Type : Low pH cleanser
Product name : Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser 
Size : 150 ml
Price : RM 30.90 (Shopee)
*maybe kalau dekat Hermo or other korean skincare website mahal sikit.

                                                                    

What it claim?

Maintains skin's optimal pH level .
Works to soothe, refresh, and soften the skin's without the stripping feeling.


How to apply?

Squeeze and apply on your hand the cleanse your face.
* for me, saya suka jadikan buih kat tangan dulu then baru apply
dekat muka. Rasa best je bila sapu kat muka. Please avoid area mata.


Texture and smell :
transparent gel  and bau macam hospital, like clinical product kat farmasi


Packaging :

Minimal, clean and white!


When to apply?
 It claim suitable for morning wash.
But I used it :

Morning :
Cosrx Low pH Cleanser > Hydrating Toner > Moisturizer > Sunscreen

Night :
Oil based cleanser > Cosrx Low pH Cleanser > Hydrating Toner > Moisturizer



My Though :


I really love white packaging sebab bersih dan simple. I love the scent 
because rasa selamat nak apply dekat muka. Sebab bau clinical and farmasi.

Actually I agak takut nak guna sebab ni cleanser jenis berbuih.
 I pernah terbaca kalau cleanser yang 
tak berbuih ni much better. Tapi I tak habis study lagi bab ni. Nanti I share k.

First week try out this cleanser, I like how this cleanser do its job to my face.  
Sebab like I said, rasa macam apply product farmasi kat muka. Rasa bersih dan dia 
tak meninggalkan rasa ketat dimuka bila dah cuci. So, i continue to used it.

But, after more than one week, my skin easily dry and itchy. At first, 
I think maybe sebab skincare product yang lain. But, when I stop to used my 
other new skincare and back to old skincare (and the only one yang baru 
was this cleanser ), my skin condition still same. My skin had dry patch and
 itchy all over my face. So, I stop using this cleanser and change to other cleanser.
And my skin condition back to normal. For fast recovery, I apply sheet mask for hydrating.

Tapi this condition just happened to me. Actually, my mother and younger
 sister also use this cleanser but nothing happened to their face. 
Opposite with me, they said they really love this cleanser! Tak kering and tak gatal.
So, I'm not sure why but what I know, every skin is different. They react differently. 
(For reference, I had combination to oily skin)


Recommend for?
Any skin type especially yang sensitive skin
*but if rasa kulit kering, please stop!


Rephurchase?

 For me, absolutely nope! But for my mother and younger sister yesssss. 


[ Disclaimer : This is my honest and personal review NOT paid /sponsored review.
All the product I bought using my own money. I'm here as a user and
 friend who want to share. But don't blame me if the product not work for you.
They react differently.]
















No comments