I’M JUST A KID TO YOU


     

 9 AUG 2018     1.32 a.m



On the first day we met
We were strangers
You're wearing pink
Never thought being close with you
I'm just a kid to you

On the first day we meet
You asked my name
I'm so nervous
End up i had replied in a mumble
I'm just a kid to you

On the second day we meet
We already become friends
Every time you see me
Why you always make me laugh
You always care about me
Cause I’m just a kid to you

Sometimes you make me annoy
Sometimes you make me angry
You always tease me
But end up you make me smile again
I forgot I’m just a kid to you

You are mad at me you ignore me
Like a child I’m sulking
As usual you never disappointed me
Always deal with it
And make me smile again
I forgot I’m just a kid to you
Your instinct about me always right
You can smell my hints
As soon as possible
You will call or text me
Asking me
Cause I’m just a kid to you

Again
You make me forgot
To you I'm just a kid

You know me too well
When you are not around
Every second's like a minute
Every minute's like a day
And I keep waiting for you
I'm forgot I’m just a kid to you

When we were going somewhere together
And you would feel sleepy when driving
I will just keep silent
Listen to your nagging
End up become a sharing moments
And both of us laughing
I forgot I’m just a kid to you

I will never forgot about you
How you make me smile
How you protect me
How you care about me
How you tease me
Cause I’m just a kid to you

Thanks for teach me about the world
Thanks for introduce me about love
Thanks for tell me my worth
Thanks for being my friend
Thanks for thinking I’m just a kid.
                                                                                            
                                                               - Fz's

No comments